Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Registration

The PayPal Button Below Now Works! To register, just click the Pay Now button.
Pre - registration (guarantees a t-shirt) ends July 12 -- see Entry Fees. Next, send us an email with your name, age, gender, address, phone number, and t-shirt size. email: mattandjakecowden@gmail.com

If you would like to donate more than the registration fee, please feel free to do so, just enter in a larger number. If you can't come to the race but would like to make a donation, click the Paypal button, follow the steps, and let us know you made a donation but won't be at the race.





1 comment:

  1. Hey there Jake and Matt (and Becky). Dustin here. I'm trying to register online, but I can't get the PayPal link to work.

    I think I'll just plan on dropping a check by tomorrow with the hard copy registration.

    Jamie and I will both be running in it. We're excited!

    ReplyDelete